Thursday, March 2, 2017

I Miss Blogging

For a few years I was a faithful blogger.

Then life happened.

Seriously, I was dealing with some really difficult things.

I won't go into all that right now, but it may make for future blog post topics.

A couple of weeks ago, I was looking over old blog posts -- the pictures I posted, the words I wrote.

I'm so glad that I took the time to do that because it preserved precious memories for me that I might otherwise have forgotten by now. Well, at least I wouldn't remember all the details as vividly as I described them in my blog.

That's made me want to start blogging again.

I have this blog....which is more words than pictures.

And I have my photography blog, which surprise, surprise, is more pictures than words.

I really want to start keeping up with both of them again.

I might not do it quite as faithfully as I used to. 

But I want to try to make a good effort to document my life.


So, here goes.....

M.E.




No comments:

Post a Comment