Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Blogtober 2019

Blogtober....

A word I'd never heard until just about an hour ago.

My daughter Mallory asked if I knew about Blogtober, which apparently is a word used to describe a challenge to bloggers around the world to blog something each day in October.

So here goes.

I haven't published anything in this blog since 2017... Yeah, it's been a while.

But I think I'm going to jump on board this Blogtober thing.

This is an exciting month for our family. My daughter Mallory is marrying Tyler Knox, the love of her life on October 26, 2019 on the beach in San Diego, California! It has been exciting to watch their love story unfold and I am so excited for their big day!!! This month, Mallory and Tyler will also celebrate their birthdays.

October is one of my favorite months. I love when the weather changes from the hot days of summer to the more chilly, but still warmish days of fall. I love to see the beautiful colors of the changing leaves. 

Sometimes I wish we could have fall all year round. It's definitely the coziest time of the year.

So here's to October...Blogtober...I'm planning to write something every day...even as I'm in the midst of frantically finishing wedding preparations!!

Happy October, everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment